Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Nokia 6680 battery life low

I've found with my 3G Nokia 6680 that the battery life isn't great. The Nokia 6680 uses the Nokia BL-5C battery, but with general use - I really only get 1 day of talk time out of this model.

It seems, while this is an issue with the older Nokia 6680 - the Nokia N95 also suffers the same problem.

When compared with the Nokia 6233 - which has great talk time, these two PDA blend Nokias really struggle.

Has anyone else had the same experience with the Nokia 6680? Feel free to comment on the article. The Nokia 6680 also suffers from a little tad of slowness due to the Symbian OS.

Australian Portal Sites:
NRL News Rugby League
DOTA Tips
WoW Tips
Mobile Cell Phones
Sonny Bill Williams
Marriage Weddings
NRL News Articles
Old NRL
Baby Info and News

2 comments:

C Y M60 said...

the battery life of nokia 6680 is the worst of them all. I can only use it for atleast 12 hours. I dont no why they create a cp like that with great features but they will put on it a very poor battery. Infact because of my disappointment, I break my nokia 6680 with a large rock. so the battery life of nokia 6680 is the worst battery of them all in terms of its life, you understand? worst battery worst. I hope that those manufacturer of cp will think a thousand times before they will make a cp with great features so that they will make a battery with a long life. spit on there face.

C Y M60 said...

the battery life of nokia 6680 is the worst of them all. I was able to use it only for at least 12 hours. i dont no why those manufacturer make a cp with great features but with very poor battery. I hope they will think a thousand times before making such kind of cp if they have a mine to think at least. I nfact, because of my disappointment, I break my nokia 6680 with a rock. realy, it has a vary poor battery. spit on the face of those manufacturer who make such kind of cp. so the battery life of nokia is very poor, you understand? very poor.